HOW IT WORKS?
We mobilize community leaders and subject matter experts to deliver global knowledge through engaging workshops, presentations and activities. Community Learning HUB is committed to exploring all funding options to make their programs and services available to everyone.
You pick workshops
you are interested in
We help you explore funding options and work with you on applications
We help you organize the workshops and provide
tools and resources
We gather feedback and support you with final report submission
PARENTS REACHING OUT (PRO) GRANTS
Ontario’s PRO Grants are designed to support parents in identifying barriers to parent engagement in their own community and to find local solutions to involve more parents in support of student achievement and well-being. There are two types of grants:
- School councils of publicly funded schools in Ontario can apply for Parents Reaching Out Grants for School Councils.
- Parent organizations, Parent Involvement Committees (PICs), publicly funded district school boards, non-profit organizations and postsecondary institutions operating in Ontario can apply for Parents Reaching Out Grants for Regional/Provincial Projects.
The application period for the 2017-18 Parents Reaching Out (PRO) Grants is now open.
The deadline to submit applications is June 15th, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH BOTH TYPES OF PRO GRANTS AND OFFER:
- A wide variety of PRO Grant eligible workshops to choose from, with special incentives and deals
- Help with PRO grant application and final report submission
- A pre-event questionnaire to help customize workshop(s)
- A promotional event flyer, PA announcements, social media
messages and a welcome speech for the council representative
- An introductory video to share with the school community
- Take home handouts and a workshop evaluation form
- A summary report of the workshop evaluations
- Quick and easy online access to all information and resources
- Qualified and knowledgeable CLH staff that truly understands and supports parents and their role as school council members
We are connecting with various organizations to offer workshops to general public, parents and students as well.
Contact us to suggest a topic or to work with us on organizing workshops in your community.