LEARNING STRATEGIES WORKSHOP
Game-Based Learning – a 21st Century approach to learning at home and in the classroom
As schools are putting in more effort to use educational games to engage students in classrooms, some parents may not feel comfortable or understand the concept of game-based learning. Understanding what game-based learning is the first step for parents to recognize and appreciate how many students learn today and the role they can play in raising a responsible 21st Century Learner. In this one hour workshop, parents will learn:
- how game-based learning can engage children to learn along with the pros and cons
- the challenges educators face with game-base learning
- how parents can help ensure their children get the most out of this new approach to learning
- a hands-on opportunity to play an educational online game that is offered in schools with their children
Book your workshop today!
Every child is unique and every child has a different learning style. Our presenters will guide students and parents alike, to understand their own unique learning style. Join in lively discussions that focus on skills development, organizational tips and 21st Century learning skills. Our presenters deliver interactive workshops that take the theoretical and apply it to real life.
SETUP AND PRICING
- More information coming soon