LEARNING STRATEGIES WORKSHOP
Junior Event Pros: Plan and organize a family fun night
Audience: Students, Parents/Caregivers, Families, Teachers
Every child is unique and every child has a different learning style. Our presenters will guide students and parents alike, to understand their own unique learning style. Join in lively discussions that focus on skills development, organizational tips and 21st Century learning skills. Our presenters deliver interactive workshops that take the theoretical and apply it to real life.
Farida Pedhiwala is the creative genius, coordinator and visionary at Fariday Events. Through her years in the industry she has worked on many different types of events ranging from weddings to the non-profit sector. She even has tons of experience in social and cultural events, and is an expert when it comes to the corporate world.
In a short time, Farida has acquired a range of experience in the industry. She has worked on events of all sizes, like a popular Toronto bridal show- The Civilized Bride for hundreds of visitors or on small non profit events for the Habitat For Humanity. She helps overseas clients bring their business to Canada via projects like the India Homes Real Estate Show and helps local residents with their personal milestones like weddings and birthdays.
Before starting her own firm Fariday Events in 2013 she worked in conjunction with Toronto event planning experts at Perfectionista Events. She has an Event & Meeting Management Degree from the George Brown College & a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) with minors in Marketing & Small Business Management from the prestigious University Of Toronto. She currently also works with PGA Intl as an Event Coordinator and continues to consult on various events through the industry.
Her wide range of experience gives her a very comprehensive understanding of what it takes to host a successful event. She is continuously on the lookout for the latest trends and technologies and keeps herself updated by attending seminars and conferences and networking with the industry’s finest. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience & makes onerous events into joyful memories
SETUP AND PRICING
- Setup time: 15mins
- Wrap Up : 15 mins
- Target Audience: Elementary Students Grade 6 & up. (Event & workshop discussions are customized to audience age group)
- Maximum number of participants: 25 students ideally. Please let us know if the class size is greater than 25.
- Length of workshop : 2 – 2.5 hour
- Half Day (One Workshop) : $350
- Full Day (Two Workshops) : $650
- Prior to workshop: Students receive a short video telling them about the upcoming workshop & asking them to choose one of two options for a family fun night (movie or board game)
- Post Event: Students have the option to submit “Event Post-op” Worksheet via email for feedback
- 2-3 weeks notice is required for booking this workshop & subject to availability
- *Printing costs may vary and are not included in the above pricing.
Share your testimonial with us!