Emotional Freedom Technique
- Overview and Warm-up
- Why parents and teachers are important in supporting students to be calm and confident at exam time and therefore need to learn this too.
- About Emotional Freedom Techniques:
- Levels of Emotional Freedom Techniques:
- Bronze, Silver, Gold
- Learn and experience Bronze Level Tapping for Calm Confidence at Test/Exam time
- Learn and experience the Silver Level Tapping for Calm Confidence at Test/Exam time
- Review and set a follow-up practice schedule
- Transferrable for other challenges
- Follow-up support provided
- Maximum 25 students and parents; teachers are welcome, too
Our wellness workshops are designed to help educate and guide everyone towards achieving optimal health. Wellness is something we intentionally build together with our families, schools, communities and workplaces, through the choices we make. Our hope is through these workshops, we begin to raise awareness, start conversations and find the solutions and tools that empowers each one of us to take a more active role towards building a healthier and more inclusive community for all.
Fran Burke, B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed. works with parents and teachers to support students to overcome exam fears. She encourages a community effort to support students to feel calm confidence at test and exam time. Even after retiring from 24 years as a secondary school teacher and guidance counselor, Fran continues to be passionate about helping students eliminate their stumbling blocks to achieving success. She has seen firsthand how eliminating test anxiety allows students to feel good about themselves and their test results and how the adults in their lives feel empowered in the support they can provide. In addition to her academic skills and experience, Fran has studied not only Life Skills Coaching but also she has studied extensively in cutting edge neuroscience techniques like Brain Gym®, Emotional Freedom Techniques and Polarity Therapy. Fran is based in Toronto, Ontario where she is the founder and CEO of TEP Canada and author of HOW TO END EXAM ANXIETY, THE ULTIMATE APPROACH, for Parents, Teachers and Students.
SETUP AND PRICING
- Projector and screen are required at location along with two tables and chairs.
- Microphone an asset for larger venues.
- Flexible seating
- Set up time required: 45 minutes
- Take down time required: 15 minutes
- Audience: parents and students, teachers welcome
- PRO Grant applicable
- How To End Exam Anxiety, Do Your Children Get Stressed Out?, Does Your Teen Get Stressed Out? : $300
- Brain Gym & Emotion Freedom Techniques: $350
“I liked how you communicated with us and told us all these facts about Brain Gym and
it helped me understand what Brain Gym is all about.”
“I learned a lot of new things about Brain Gym and I think that we should do more
activities to expand the knowledge of Brain Gym.
“I would like to do these activities every day.”
“I really liked it! Please come back soon.”
“This workshop really helped me to be calmer, today. I have a soccer game today and felt a lot less nervous after the exercises.”
“It was a very engaging and fun experience! Thank you!”
“The workshop was something I really enjoyed.”