Family Yoga and Mindfulness
Grant: Parents Reaching Out
If you want to book this workshop please complete the Registration form and the Workshop & Presentations Questionnaire below which will take about 10 minutes in total.
Our wellness workshops are designed to help educate and guide everyone towards achieving optimal health. Wellness is something we intentionally build together with our families, schools, communities and workplaces, through the choices we make. Our hope is through these workshops, we begin to raise awareness, start conversations and find the solutions and tools that empowers each one of us to take a more active role towards building a healthier and more inclusive community for all.
Ummul has grown up with yoga and has been actively sharing and teaching yoga to her own kids and within her community since 2010. She has been teaching Yoga to families, parents and children at public and private schools, libraries, parenting centres and at her local studio, YogaVision.
Ummul is a yogi and mom to 3 wonderful and active boys and a former marketing executive. When her children were young, they turned to yoga and mindfulness to help their family through through a personal crisis. Reflecting on the positive changes that they experienced, at an emotional and physical level, she embarked on her mission to share the joy of Yoga with other children and families.
SETUP AND PRICING
- 1 Hour session: $250
- Half Day (3 hours): $750
- Full Day (6 hours): $1150
- Setup/Cleanup is around 15 minutes
- Wireless microphone or microphone stand needed for large spaces and when there is more than 25 students
- A large open space with no tripping hazards or other equipment in the room is required
- Promotional material will be provided
- 2-3 week of lead time is necessary for booking
- No maximum number of participants
- All participants must enter and start the workshop at the same time