Does Your Teen Get Stressed Out
- What does stress or anxiety look like? What does it feel like in your body? In your brain?
- Explore how parents and teachers can support students experiencing anxiety
- Learn short and long term strategies to manage anxiety
- Introduction to Brain Gym® and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Question and Answer Period
Our Wellness workshops are designed to help educate and guide everyone towards achieving optimal health. Wellness is something we intentionally build together with our families, schools, communities and workplaces, through the choices we make. Our hope is through these workshops, we begin to raise awareness, start conversations and find solutions that empowers each individual to take a more active role towards building a healthier and more inclusive community.
Fran Burke, B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed. works with parents and teachers to support students to overcome exam fears. She encourages a community effort to support students to feel calm confidence at test and exam time. Even after retiring from 24 years as a secondary school teacher and guidance counselor, Fran continues to be passionate about helping students eliminate their stumbling blocks to achieving success. She has seen firsthand how eliminating test anxiety allows students to feel good about themselves and their test results and how the adults in their lives feel empowered in the support they can provide. In addition to her academic skills and experience, Fran has studied not only Life Skills Coaching but also she has studied extensively in cutting edge neuroscience techniques like Brain Gym®, Emotional Freedom Techniques and Polarity Therapy. Fran is based in Toronto, Ontario where she is the founder and CEO of TEP Canada and author of HOW TO END EXAM ANXIETY, THE ULTIMATE APPROACH, for Parents, Teachers and Students.
SETUP AND PRICING
- Microphone an asset for larger venues.
- Flexible seating
- Set up time required: 45 minutes
- Take down time required: 15 minutes
- Presentation time: approximately 75-90 minutes including Q&A
- Audience: parents and students, teachers
- Meet PRO Grant Requirements
- “How to End Exam Anxiety” books will be available for sale at the workshop. $20 for one or $15 for two & up. Retail $29.95 each.
- How To End Exam Anxiety, Do Your Children Get Stressed Out?, Does Your Teen Get Stressed Out? : $350
- Brain Gym & Emotion Freedom Techniques: $350
“Since I have worked with Fran, I have been able to settle myself down for a quiz AND a more detailed test. Actually, my test scores are better than I thought. I’m SO glad and happy with this.”